When a licence is necessary
License for reproduction of authors’ works must be received for all kinds of works: musical, choreographic, audiovisual, literary and visual works.
Reproduction or copying may differ according to the category of work:
- musical works may be copied into data carriers, incorporated into discs for subsequent selling, used in films, TV and radio programmes, sheet music may be published etc.;
- choreographic works can be copied into data carriers;
- films can be reproduced in data carriers and multimedia;
- literary works can be published in books, in printed press, reproduced in data carriers etc.;
- visual works can be published in newspapers, magazines, on postmarks, posters, reproduced in data carriers etc.
In case of queries please contact AKKA/LAA via e-mail email@example.com.
- Musical works – (+371) 67506422 or 29191372
- Films – (+371) 67506424 or 28361348
- Dramatic, musical dramatic, choreographic and literary works – (+371) 67506132 or 22006650
- Paintings, photographs and other works of visual art – (+371) 67506133 or 26395939